Possible contact with HPV, infecting others
I need to know if I should be concerned about spreading HPV. I'm a 27 year old straight male. My ex-girlfriend is the only partner I've had, but she has had other partners before me. She now has dysplasia. Does that necessarily mean she's been infected with HPV? And if so, what are the chances that I will spread it to a future partner?
if you have hpv or she does do not have sex condoms don't protect ok :)
Yes, dysplasia means she has HPV or has been exposed to the virus. Men cannot be tested for it unless you get a wart which then can be biopsied. Go to the Doctors Forum and see what they say about it. With 85% of all sexually active adults having it sometime in their life, it is inevitable that we all will get it.  Do have safe sex. Don't listen to what Drifter says about sex. He's celibate forever and wants everyone else to be too. This is why he puts a smiley next to it. He expects you to realize that he is posting BS here and do what humans have been doing for thousands of years. Else we would all be extinct. Duh!