Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Possible warts
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Possible warts

First is there any way to post a picture on here? Second I have red/pink looking bumps on my vagina... Kindof look like some of the fingerlike projections people are mentioning but they are in a straight line and don't exactly look like pictures I've seen of hpv. They kindof look like a razor cut my vagina or something! And I have thick white dosxharge so I have a yeast infection possibly as well. Could these bumps be hpv? Or are they bumps from a yeast infection?
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub,folliculitis,cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...