Preventing HPV
I'm a male in my mid-20's. A few months ago I was in contact with a girl with hpv. I'm now showing symptoms of it (two warts in the pubic hair area) and am wondering what I can do with any new partners I'm with. My key concern is not to spread it to anyone. There seems to be agreement that hpv can be spread orally, but I'm wondering if a girl could get it from giving me a handjob. Thanks for any input; I'd just like to know any options.
The first step is to get the warts treated. Treatment may help speed the recovery process, and HPV is not a permanent infection. Once you go 6 months or so without warts, there is a great chance that you have cleared the  virus.

Genital warts are not spread easily through oral sex, but the risk is not zero.

Handjobs are essentially risk free.
Thank you for the information. I'm sure it's a question that gets asked a lot, but it's so difficult to find an answer without five other people saying they disagree.
It is highly contagious and I have read that you should wash your hands immediately after touching the warts.

That probably goes for any female also. I wouldn't risk it until the warts are gone.