Problems
I am a 21 year old female. About 8 months ago, i had a 3 month episode of having my period for 2 weeks at a time, and the first few days would be ridiculously heavy. I would have to change my tampon or pad every 20-30 minutes. After a while, it got better. It has been back to normal for the past few months. During that entire time, I have had excess discharge, and bloody spotting episodes. It is a fibery discharge as well as liquidy and "gloopy". I have also had dull back aches, some abdominal pain, excessive gas, some diahrea that comes nad goes and constipation that comes and goes. Is there something serious that I should be checking out? I have been sexually active, but have not had sex until this past friday. I have only been sexually active with one person, and he has only been sexually active with me. I am worried I have some sort of cancer or something. Today, i had a bloody discharge, as well as a fibery discharge. The blood had clear white discharge in it, as well as a tissue-y pinkish discharge. I have never been to the Gyno (no insurance and am having trouble getting insured).
Do you have HPV or have you had a LEEP?  If not, I don't think this is HPV related.  I would try posting to the Women's Health forum or a like-one here, they will know more.  Also, I would see a gynecologist pronto.  If you can't afford this, I would recommend you go to a Planned Parenthood clinic if you're in the states.  They will not charge you and will treat you without insurance.
i'm with Empathy..get to Planned parenthood for a pap..u should not ignore them!u may be having hormonal problems causing these heavy periods...only a doctor will be able to diagnose/treat u properly!