Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Problems
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Problems

I am a 21 year old female. About 8 months ago, i had a 3 month episode of having my period for 2 weeks at a time, and the first few days would be ridiculously heavy. I would have to change my tampon or pad every 20-30 minutes. After a while, it got better. It has been back to normal for the past few months. During that entire time, I have had excess discharge, and bloody spotting episodes. It is a fibery discharge as well as liquidy and "gloopy". I have also had dull back aches, some abdominal pain, excessive gas, some diahrea that comes nad goes and constipation that comes and goes. Is there something serious that I should be checking out? I have been sexually active, but have not had sex until this past friday. I have only been sexually active with one person, and he has only been sexually active with me. I am worried I have some sort of cancer or something. Today, i had a bloody discharge, as well as a fibery discharge. The blood had clear white discharge in it, as well as a tissue-y pinkish discharge. I have never been to the Gyno (no insurance and am having trouble getting insured).