STD/HPV possibility from hand to genital?
I recently moved to the UK and had a male friend stay the night about a week ago. There was no sexual intercourse, just me stimulating him with my hands. I left my pants on the entire evening, actually pushing his hand away when he tried to take them off. After touching his genitals for about two heavy hours, we finished. I didn't wash my hands. About an hour later, I went to the bathroom and accidentally touched myself while going to the bathroom, without washing my hands prior. Is there any possibility of contracting a STD/HPV from this?
Hands to genital contact in transmitting hpv carries little risk. If it does happen its pretty rare and 99% of the time genital to genital contact is required, this shouldn't worry you as well as the fact that if you've had partners previously and have been active sexually you most likely carry HPV just about as everyone else. Don't let it interfere with your romances.