STD exposed hands, broken skin. STD transmission?
Hello, thank you for reading this. I am a teen paranoid about STD/HIV. Today, I found out that I had small bumps all over the lower left side of my labia along with a pimple. I popped the pimple, and my mom decided to examine my bumps. She rubbed the bumps, skin around it, even my inner labias which didn't have bumps. How hard she pressed and rubbed got me worried, my stepdad has been cheating on her which she fails to believe and when she came to examine me she had just used the bathroom, and didn't wash her hands. If she had fluids on her hand containing STD or blood containing syphilis or HIV, what are the chances of me contracting a STD from the rubbing? I am sorry if it sounds stupid. Please get back to me! Thank you!!
HPV is transmitted through skin-to-skin contact, usually during sexual intercourse. It can also be transmitted through oral sex. It cannot be spread by kissing, toilet seats, bedding, door knobs, swimming pools, hot tubs, shared clothing or eating utensils.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.