Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Severe Genital Warts

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Severe Genital Warts

So about 5 or 6 months ago i gor genitial warts at first they were barly noticeable, but i took the news pritty hard and did the opposite of what i should have, i dident eat/sleep/drink or shower very much for two weeks (I know it was over reacting but thats kinda what i do :P) now the not showering part combined with the other stuff to sucsessfully trash my immune system and conbined with the fact i eat sugar lke crazy i got a yeast infection, i know it is a yeast infection because it has all the same symptoms ive seen pictures they look the same and did a test i read somewere involveing you spitting into a glass of water in the morning and it turned VERY stringy also i read that a yeast infection can hurt your immune system ( im uncut) and ive had  two full std tests in this time. also i worry about everything all the time some form of anexity i guess, so at this point i have surgury booked for this month to  get them removed, i know they will come back they dont get this bad and this many and then you get one surgury and never see them again im just hoping that they will be more treatable after, now i recently came in contact with strep throat (ironicly i chugged a friends water for the urine test of my second std test who had strep the doctors confirmed it was strep for him) now ive had strep once before when i was 10 i remembe what it feels like but this time it keeps coming anf going gets better and then worse, so all in all i have a sever case of genital warts,a yeast infection, strep throat that keeps coming and going for around 3 weeks now, and i obbsessivly worry about everything and dont eat as healthy as i should. I need to start fixing these things its driving me crazy at this point i can not even wipe myself after i go to the bathroom my throat i cant swallow for like 3 days out of the week and i ust feel a weird pressure the rest of the days until it comes back, i went to the doctor about the yeast infection he gave my flucon a something? but only a very little amount of pills it seemed to help a little but it is certinly not compleltly gone, anyone have any advice im going crazy here!