Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Sharp knife stabbing pain in uterus

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Sharp knife stabbing pain in uterus

I've been getting these sharp, knife stabbing pains deep inside. It feels like it comes from my uterus and the pain travels back and down toward my anus. It's very severe and I almost can't breathe when it happens. I have to stop what I'm doing and hold onto something and brace myself. My arms and hands, legs and toes start tingling afterwards too. They may start tingling during the pain, I'm not sure though because it hurts so much. The pain comes without warning, not after sex, and not during my period.

I don't know what it is or if it's normal. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and was diagnosed with precancerous cells on my cervix due to hpv in 2000. The dr did a colposcopy and removed the cells and I've had clean paps ever since. So my question is: is the pain I'm feeling normal? Is it normal for women with pcos? Is it normal for women with hpv? Or should I be concerned? I always have this fear that it's going to be cancer-ovarian or uterine.
you need to see a urologist for your problem we can't help you