Somoxl
DO you think that somoxl will CURE genital warts?
Hey there, thacaptain,
Nice to meet you.
I purchased SOMOXL over the Internet in hopes to rid myself of this horrible and disgusting wart situation.
What in received in the mail after waiting 3weeks for delivery, was SOMOXAL. Which is purposed for genital herpes. I dont have herpes! I thot I'd give it a shot. OMG!!! Do not use SOMOXAL for warts on ur anus!!!!! I did and it instantly set my ******* on FIRE!! It wasn't the product I ordered. TOTAL SCAM! Do not buy! Not sure how effective SOMOXAL is for herpes. I do not have them. Ive heard NO over the counter treatment helps remove warts. U either need to have them professionally burned off by ur doctor or wait to see if they fall off on their own. I was on of the desperate, and prideful ones who learned this lesson the hard way. I got SCAMMED! dont make the same mistake! Hope this information helps. MaddMikee