Sounds like HPV/Genital wart?
Hello there
Sorry for my bad English
I had a potential risk encounter 1 year and 6 months ago. After 6 months, I noticed an elevated bump in my pubic hair region (measuring about 0,5cm), hidden by my pubic hair. This bump seemed to show up overnight. I noticed it when I was taking of my underwear. It was tender and sensitive to touch (sensitive like a acne, but without the yellow center) and it wasn't opaque, such as common warts I've seen. The bump was all red. It was much easier to pop than an acne and after popping, the bump became much less sensitive. Only a bit of white fluid and blood came out. No puss.
After popping the blister, the skin became harder for the next days. But in more than a couple of weeks, it disappeared
So I forgot about this thing and move on.
During 1 year, nothing shown up. But almost exactly 1 year, another blister shown up in the same region. And it was similar: I noticed it almost overnight, it was tender to touch and so easy to pop. I popped it and the bump became harder, but still reddish. Once again only a white thing plus blood came out. A week has passed and it didn't seem to shrink.

Questions
1 - Does it looks like genital wart?
2 - Can a genital wart vanish and reoccour after 1 year?

Thank you
it might be a heat bump, GW can occur after so many months(HPV) next time you get a bump get a doctor to coulture it ok :)