Swollen Labia= Herpes?
I went to the Dr about 6 days ago and was told I have a  UTI.  She gave me an antibiotic to take for 3 days.  I have to go back  to the hospital 3 days later because I was getting alot worse and the antibioctic was not working.  There they once again tested my urine and changed my antibiotic and upped my dosage by alot. I was told the swelling that was occuring with me was normal.   Now not only does it burn when  I pee, but also my labia is so swollen and it cannot be touched.  I can hardly walk or even sit.  And I have started to develop sores around my vaginal area.  I had a pap test done 2 weeks ago and I was cleared.  So I am really worried why my labia is so swollen and painful and what these sores are?
when u say sores do u mean lesions?do they hurt?this does sound like genital herpes..the docs forum has stated that one can develop these in 3 weeks after being infected with the genital herpes virus.Best go back to doc for xam!