Swollen vein on left side of vulva

I do know know if this is a symptom of HPV, as I haven't been able to find information anywhere online about related symptoms. The vein on the left side of my vulva (that run left of my clitoris and goes into my inner labia) has been enlarged as well as the skin around it for a little over a year. I never thought much of it until recently, as it can be a little uncomfortable when wearing tight jeans etc. I am worried that it could be a sign of a serious problem as I can't seem to find any information on why this happens of if it is dangerous. It looks almost like an extra flap of skin and it is not sore or painful in any way.

I have been tested for STDs via blood tests and urine tests within the last year and I recently got a pap smear from my doctor and, though I didn't specifically mention it to him, he said everything looked good and normal down there.

Other info: I am 20 years old, I have been on birth control for 5 years, lead a fairly active lifestyle but work a desk job, and am sexually active in a monogamous relationship that I have been in since before I tested clean for STDs.

I have been stressing about this because I have been to see my GP 3 times already this year and don't think it would be appropriate to go again, however I would really like to know if this is something that I should be worried about.

Thank you so much for any help!

-Elle
Hey. Swollen veins aren't a sign of HPV. It is probably something else which isn't serious. Try posting in woman's health or sexual health, they might have some answers for you.