Vaccine for uninfected 30-year-old male
I have been considering pursuing vaccination for HPV.  I am uninfected and know this since I have never been sexually active because of religious reasons.  Recently, however, I have been considering pursuing a healthy sexual relationship when the chance arises.  I understand that a huge portion of sexually active younger people have HPV and thought it may be prudent to protect myself as well as any future sexual partners who may be uninfected.  
The drug maker doesn't approve administration of the vaccine to males over 26, however I am extremely healthy and in exception physical shape.  How would I go about finding a doctor who would treat me off-label with the Gardisil vaccine?  Would this be unwise or unethical?
Take a look at this: http://www.arhp.org/uploadDocs/HPVToolKitFAQs.pdf
It says you can still get the vaccine.
I wish I could get the vac's as I am older than you I have been told it's not something I can have so I have not looked into it further.

You should just talk to your doc. I think it's great you are looking at how to protect yourself prior to sexual activity rather than learning after you have something. Sex is a wonderful and healthy part of life. It should be enjoyed so take a little time to understand risks and always use condoms!! Talk to any partner about their history.

Have fun ;)