Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Very Painful
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Very Painful

I recently (2 days ago) began treatment for warts. My ex who gave them to me said the treatment was very painful. But with me im not comfortable laying down or sitting. Standing up was the only way I was comfortable now thats not even comfortable. It hurts to go to the bathroom... to do anything really. im suppose to go back for my second treatment in 4 days but unless i can get some relief from the pain im already in i really dont think i can have another treatment that will just increase the pain even more. Any advice on how to get relief from the pain?
Related Discussions
I am sorry you are in so much pain. You should definately discuss this with your doctor before your next treatment to see if any other treatment options are available, or to see if he can help you manage the pain.

My treatment (liquid nitrogen) was not particularily painful. Perhaps you can tell the forums which treatment you received and a member in a simmilar situation can share some insight.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank