Wart keeps coming back after removal in same place.
I have HPV, visible warts at the base of the penis. Its been little over 3 years since I started removing them, first with freezing then with PODOFILOX. Every time I remove a wart with PODOFILOX they keep coming back on the same place. I wonder what comes back isn't a wart just the skin healing it self from PODOFILOX. What keeps coming back, the skin is very hark like scabbing, well I don't know if its a wart or not. This keeps happening in 3 places, and every time the skin is hard.

Does anyone know if warts suppose to keep coming back time after time in the same place. Also, when I first started using PODOFILOX it used to burn my skin and hurt, now I don't feel anything, has my body built a immune to the solution? Does anyone know any good healthy immune boosters?
I have the same problem. I have warts on the TIP of my penis if you can believe it, it's coming up on a year that I struggle with them. WARTEC cleared them up and for two weeks I was happily wart free. Then BOOM, they came back. badder than ever, and I'm really really bummed. I'm going to try again because freezing or laser are not options with this skin, so I will have to remove them and keep up with the application for a long time afterwards to give my body the chance to really hold it off this time. It is so depressing it makes life almost unlivable. Especially since I had them beat before and then it was a few cuts that gave the HPV a chance to grow. If that hadn't happened, I probably wouldn't have any warts at all right now. Such a bummer.
I would suggest you see a dermatologist to figure out if what you have is scar tissue or actaully still warts present. Usually people are able to clear symptoms within 24 months but there are exceptions with HPV. Because it isn't really know how it work or why one person will have different experiences than another it is sometimes a trail and error with treatment.

The only way to determine if you should continue the path you are on with treatment or start something new is with a docs help.

Do google immune system and diet. Do anything you can to help your body to recover. Don't smoke, take vit's, eat healthy.