Wart?
I recently noticed a small, relatively hard, pinkish bump on the shaft of my penis about halfway between the scrotum and tip.  It does not hurt or itch and if I hadn't felt it while going to the bathroom probably would not have noticed it.  I have been in a monogamous relationship with my fiancee for over 2 years and as far as I know she has never been infected with any STIs. I called my doctor and he cannot get me in till next week.  I know I will have to wait to speak to him for any definitive answers but was wondering if this sounds like it could be a genital wart or is it possibly something else like a skin tag, which I also get from time to time?  Also is there anyway I could test it myself at home just to get some preliminary results?  Thank you for any help.
The vinegar test that some people do is un-reliable but you can see if the bump turns white or not. I don't recommend it, but if you can't wait untul next week then try this. It could be a skin tag. In terms of your relationship status, that is irrelevant unless you and her were virgins when you met. If not, then it is possible that an infection from a past romance from either of you is the cause of your bump. Women with clean paps for many years are suddenly getting diagnosed and it isn't because their current partner has cheated. Past relationships matter with HPV because the virus can lay dormant in people for years.

In the worst case scenario, avoid sex until the bump is removed or goes away due to a cream like Aldera. Should you be diagnosed with HPV, then your fiancee is likely infected too. And if that is the case, then you can continue to have unsafe sex since the virus cannot be ping ponged back and forth.