Warts on hands from Genital Warts?
So a few weeks ago I got diagnosed with Genital Warts. I knew about the bumps for maybe 2 months just didn't know what they were. But I got them burnt off about 2 weeks ago. Since then I've gotten bumps on my hands, and around my vagina and random areas on my butt. The ones around my vagina and butt have gone away which i also think is strange.
But I'm also wondering about the ones on my fingers? Am I just being paranoid or is this actually from the genital warts?
And I didn't get more bumps until AFTER I had the first ones burnt off. Which I don't really know why, because before I had them burnt off those were the only ones I had.
Any advise of comments would help thanks!
and I do have a doctors appoitment in 2 weeks so please don't tell me to check with a doctor,  I'm just doing some reseach on my own.
before i discover the wart in my penis i had already one in my finger and i am always using condom !!!
accordingly its impossible the finger will infect the penis..
for me and after over searching about it , i find out hpv is dark world no one know how it will come !! how long it will stay!! it will come back !! or it will go away for ever!!