Warts on scrotum?
Can someone take a look at the pictures in my profile ad tell me if they look like genital warts.  My entire s forum is red as well. I have tried popping them and a clear liquid comes out with a little bit of blood. Is that typical for warts? Can there be bumps on scrotum and not be an std?

There were no photographs in your profile and these bumps can be angiokeratomas, folliculitis, cysts molluscum contagiosum etc. It could be also genital wart due to human papilloma virus (HPV) and it needs immediate attention for treatment. You should consult a urologist for examinations. Tests for screening HPV are essential.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.