Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Warts!!!!!!

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Warts!!!!!!

I just found today I had warts on my upper lips ( 2 warts ) and one clear tiny wart on my hand ... Is the possible I got them from other partner gentile ( from genitle warts ) ?
can warts on hand or lips spread to genitle area or any other area on the body ?

Thank you
You are obsessing! Go and see a phsycologist for your own sake...are you not going nuts with these thoughts! We have all told you already that you cannot get genital warts from anywheere else but genitals, just like you cannot get a varruca(foot wart) on your arm. They are called genital warts for areason...becoz they are restricted to your GENITALS!!!!
warts on other parts of the body like a finger could go to a knee, but certain strains like varrucas and genital warts stay in only ONE area.
If your so worried a bout a wart on your hand or lip(unlikely) go to a doctor and get them treated, stop self diagnosing!

I went to the doctor and she treated but she didnt give me information about warts. and my problem is two doctors before her said on upper lips is oily nothing to worry about and she said its a wart and she treated...really I'm very confused thats why I'm trying to understand.
If the warts on my hand and lip gone way ..Is that mean I can still spread it to anyone else(my son, family).

Thank you.
Your wart on your hand isn't a genital wart.

IF you have warts on your lips they might be a genital strain, maybe just a common wart.

Of course the first two doctors who say you said that they weren't warts at all. I would have assumed they were right, but apparently two diagnosis were not enough..... You know that if you ask enough people for their opinion, eventually you will get a different one....it doesn't make the different one right.

I don't know why you are so worried about everything. In the last month you have made over 50 posts asking about every type of STD. When you get an all clear from the board, or your doctor, you move on to the next disease. As these ones are cleared, you come back to the original.

One of the exposures you were worried about was getting an std through pajama pant. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

So you went to a new doctor and got the diagnosis you were looking for. With so many questions here, it is unbelievable that you didn't ask your doctor any followup questions. You must have been prepared.....

Anyway, you have been given a lot of advice that you have totally ignored. Maybe you don't trust us, that actually isn't a bad position to take. We aren't medical professionals, and your doctor's advice should be what you are looking for.

I really don't think we can help you. Phone your doctor, ask him if your questions, and TRUST HIS EXPERTISE.

Warts are not serious, at all. Not to you, and not to your family. Listen to your doctors advice, and stop this worrying.
Thank you so much for your replied.. I went to the tired doctor and he said the one on my hand is wart and I'm agree with that and she said the white dots on my lips is warts and she treated but pther doctors said (gland oil) I know it so hard to be sure about warts or not ..and how can I got oral warts and I didnt ggave her oral... I received oral.

Thank you.
Thank you so much for your replied.. I went to the thired doctor and he said the one on my hand is wart and I'm agree with that and she said the white dots on my lips is warts and she treated but pther doctors said (gland oil) I know it so hard to be sure about warts or not ..and how can I got oral warts and I didnt ggave her oral... I received oral.  IS there anyway to know if the warts on my lips is gentile strian on common warts ?

Thank you.
Im still alittle confused my doctor told me that i can still spread the virus after i got treated and no longer had any warts was that the truth?
Yeah, there is no cure for it, when you have it you have it for life, therefore even though you may not show the effects, you still carry it and can spread it through unprotected sex. You may stop producing warts but you will always be a carrier no matter what. It sux but thats the way it is, not sure what happens if you have kids though....
The hpv virus can clear your system, you may not always have it.