Warts?
Hello, I've been worrying for the past few days so I decided to post here.
When the skin is not pulled taut there are three small, skin coloured lumps on the outside of my labia minora at the bottom, near my perineum. I have googled images of genital warts and I don't think they look similar, but I'm not sure. When the skin is pulled taut you can only see raised white bumps, kind of like the fordyce spots I have.
I was wondering, if it were a wart, would it retain its shape when the skin is stretched or would it disappear slightly like mine do?
I also tried the vinegar test, which I know can provide false negatives and false positives, but they didn't turn white, it just made them slightly irritated.
These small bumps can be due to cysts or folliculitis. For folliculitis, keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.