What is the risk from single exposure
hoping someone can help me, one night in June while drunk I had vaginal sex with a sex worker. While doing so my condom burst. All tests for STDs came back negative. My question is what are my chances of being infected with genital warts from this single exposure.
if she has hpv and had an active infection then it is almost certain that you've also aquired hpv... only the apperance of genital warts on you can confirm if you have aquired the low risk strain of this virus... there is no FDA approved HPV test for men... high risk strains usually have no symptoms in men... both low and high risk strain of this virus have no such serious health issues for male... it is extremely common to have at least one strain of the virus if you are sexually active... condoms do not provide full protection against hpv and if they, it is not more than 70%