Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Whiteheads in thigh and groin area

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Whiteheads in thigh and groin area

Recently I have been diagonsed with genital warts. I have been treating then with Podofilox topical solution with sucess. I recently noticed that I have been getting what looks like whiteheads on my left thigh and left groin area. The are small in size and not clustered together. They don't hurt. I did pop one and a little bit of white stuff came out and a small bit of blood. Kinda like a little pimple. I assumed they were Warts and treated them with the Podoifilox. The treament made the area red and dried it out. It did irritated the skin and around it. But they did go away. I got some more. They never pop up in the same spot. They do pop up in the left thigh and left groin. I was checking on them yesterday and noticed that the area was very irritated and had a little bit of blood on where the whitehead was. So I freaked out a little. I assumed that the blood was due to the area the whitehead was and all the constant fricition and the treatment with Podofilox. I'm on the go all day long. It seems to be healing a little better today. Can you please shine a light on this for me. Thank you for your time.