Will I have genital warts forever???
I have had genital warts now for about two years. I have used podofilox at least three times and have frozen the as well. The just come right back. I also have herpes. I am beginning to wonder if becuase of the fact that I have herpes might be the cause of the warts not going away. I am also concerned that they might be cancerous. Will I have to deal with this for the rest of my life along with herpes?
Herpes shouldn't make clearance any more difficult. Some people just take longer than others.

The type of HPV that causes warts is low risk for cancer.
I had planned parent hood use triorlacetic acid and it cleared them pretty good, but left some scaring in return. I dunno what method is best though for removing them.
It is not known why some cases of HPV persist in some people longer than others. It all seems to come down to our immune systems. The strands of HPV that cause warts are not related to cancer causing HPV types. However, it is possible for you to be infected with both types. The good news is, penile cancer is remarkably low, and it is not something to deliberate on. I believe that if you keep having them frozen and removed through other means, your immune system will put the virus in a dormant state and possibly clear it from your system. I understand your frustration, but you and I will be okay!

My Best,
Rainn