Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
bluish lump under skin on inner lip of labia majora

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

The other day in the shower I noticed that my left lip of my labia majora was uneven. When I took a closer look, I found a dark bluish lump about the size of a pea, underneath my skin between the labia majora and the clitorus. At first, the lump was the color of my skin with a little tint of blue (easily mistaken for a vein), but a few days later, it became darker. At this point, it is a medium dark blue color and has remained like that for about a few days. The lump is not painful so I don't know what it could possibly be. I've never had this before and I'm becoming worried. I do not have access to a gyno and I need to know what this could possibly be!!!
* I was a little off on the color...it has some violet/dark red in it too besides the dark blue*
oh yeah and i dont have HPV...this was just the only available place to post my problem at the time
u need to get to std clinic where sliding fee services or free to get xam..planned parenthood or county health dept.that offers std screenings.....u shoudln't leave this unattended too!