can hormonal level changes make you dizzy
it seems every week before and during my period i am very dizzy.  Is this an extreme change in hormone levels or something else?  it has been going on for a year, which started when i was 29 years old.  

thank you.
Hormone levels can cause this but you should consider seeing your health care provider and or your GYN you can get your hormone levels, this could be other things such as anemia. see your doctor.
I've been suffering from dizziness which seems to be related to hormone imbalance for over a year. I am 33 years old. I am dizzy before, during and right after the period and during ovulation.  So I am dizzy (seriously the whole world is up side down) half the month. I also have extreme fatigue, insomnia, occasional migraines, and anxiety/depression most of of which started after I had my son at 28 years old.
Recently I started on  Yaz (birth contro). At first, it was too harsh on my body. For example, if I take it in the morning, I was too tired during the day and it also made me dizzy no matter which day of the month. So my GYN recommended to take the pills at night.   I am still slowly getting used to the pills but it seems to be helping me at least with the dizziness and the fatigue.
i started feeling dizzy after my  first child i had him at 19 i had the mirena taken out thinkin maybe that was the problem i get so dizzy,lightheaded i cant move or play with my child wat is wrong with me please some one help     sincerly confused727