Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
can vinegar get rid of a genital wart in 2 days

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Hi, I have a thread going on the herpes forum which grace has been a tremendous help, but now I have some questions about genital warts so I thought I better do it here. So about 2.5 months ago I saw a small bump ( about 1 mm ) because at the time I was so fixated about herpes I just didn't worry about it. 2 days ago I had a good look at it and freaked out that it is s wart. So I did the vinegar test, didn't turn white but burnt the surrounding skin so that I now have a raw weeping yellow colored circle aroung it. I went to std clinic today to get it looked at, the nurse said didn't look like a wart, but not 100% becaused it had been burned. He told me I was safe to have sex. So after coming home o had a look at it. It has flattened out to the point where pretty much flush with the skin. It hasn't changed colour or scabbed or anything. Could the vinegar have gotten rid of the wart already, or can I expect to see it turn black or scab or something if it is a wart. Could vinegar have an effect on a swollen hair follicle or sebaceous gland. I'm actually freaking out about this more than I was originally. Thankyou for your time.
Forgot to mention that the bump is on edge of left outer labia towards groin area.