cant be sure! hpv?
HI everyone,
ive been struggling with making sure if I have genital warts for about 8 months now. Let me tell you the whole story. I do not have a gardasil shot. Even before I was sexually active I was aware of some bumps down there but i never really checked myself out down there back then. after becoming sexually active i become very much aware of multiple bumps on my inner labia and some around my urethral orifice. i went to 3 different gynos. first one said that it was just a skin irratation and not to worry. secong one said it was warts but he only looked with the naked eye. the third one looked with a magnifier at each bump and told me she didnt think they were warts and toldme to come back in a month. i went back after a month, she checked me out again and this time told me she was a hundred percent sure they werent warts. but im still freaking out because if the second doc thought it was warts and he was wrong why cant the third doc be wrong? please anyone have a similar situation??
easy to biopsy one and have it sent to the pathology lab for better answers.  

grace