condomless sex with HPV
If I have no visible symptoms, and I am in a monogamous relationship, can I (or when can I) have condomless sex with my boyfriend?

Also, let's say that we do end up doing it without a condom, does it automatically mean he will have it too? IF he does, will he have pain/symptoms?
Do you know for sure that you actually have/had HPV?  If so, what kind (genital warts or no?)
no genital warts. Yes, I have HPV. No symptoms. I am not sure what kind I have.
Curious how you know you have HPV - what other symptoms (other than warts) are there?  What other tests?  
Well, if you are concerned with passing HPV onto your boyfriend, then your question is one regarding when HPV clears.  Depending on when you were diagnosed, most HPV infections clear the body within two years.  Meaning that 90% or more of HPV infections are suppressed by the immune system to the point that they no longer cause abnormal pap smears or are contagious within two years.

And if you have the non-genital wart type, even if you passed it on to your boyfriend, he'd never know it.  HPV causes virtually no problems in men unless it is a low-risk strain (usually strain 6 or 11).  Then he could get warts.  The only problem men would have with a high risk strain is that he could pass it onto others before it clears his system, but if you are in a committed relationship, that doesn't matter either.
I now am not sure if I have HPV or not. I've just been from my doctor again a couple days ago, and she now tells me that she told me that because there are "NO" test to determine if one has HPV or not!! I am still new at this, so that is why I was sure. She says that since there are no test to determine if a woman or has it, they usually "presume" one has it if an abnormal Pap Test shows. For all I know I probably - thankfully - don't have it!! I still hope and pray that I don't have it. But this week I will go for a second opinion and get another Pap or ultrasound done, to put my mind at peace... Maybe another test won't be working cause I am supposed to get tested again in the spring...
Well, if you are concerned with passing HPV onto your boyfriend, then your question is one regarding when HPV clears.  Depending on when you were diagnosed, most HPV infections clear the body within two years. (ok)  Meaning that 90% or more of HPV infections are suppressed by the immune system to the point that they no longer cause abnormal pap smears or are contagious within two years. (very informative, thanks!)

And if you have the non-genital wart type, even if you passed it on to your boyfriend, he'd never know it. (good, that's a relief) HPV causes virtually no problems in men unless it is a low-risk strain (usually strain 6 or 11).  Then he could get warts.  The only problem men would have with a high risk strain is that he could pass it onto others before it clears his system, but if you are in a committed relationship, that doesn't matter either. (ok. thanks so much! Much appreciated!)