deformed vagina????
ok, im 15 and i have tons of bumps on my right side of my lip and not only that but that right side is bigger and stretcheyer than the other side...the left side seems pretty normal and i also charge every day...dont know whats wrong and ive only told 2 other 15 yr old friends...im really scarred and i dont have any idea wats wrong...I REALLY NEED HELP!!!
r u sexually active?been xposed to std's?u need to go to tell ur mom and get to doc and if ur not gonna do this get to Planned Parenthood and get xamined!
no, im still a virgin...
also, i think the bumps are normal...you cant see them or feel them...i guess i just actually need help with the whole bigger than each other thing...
this is not normal......u need to get medical treatment!
i don't know and can't say anything about the bumps. but i do know that one of my lips is bigger on one side than the other i have had this all my life. and i have not once been told that there was something wrong. yes i do agree with ibizan that you should go to the doctor and get checked out. but i know that some people are shaped differntly than others. i also have more hair on one side than the other and i do have bumps on the inside of my lips but no where else. i have always thought it was normal so i didn't pay attention to it. i have never had any problems with anything down there.
well, i mean forget about the whole bumps thing but wat about the bigger than one side thing...is there any sympotms of a problem that makes the lips looker bigger than each other? i havent had it like that before, it wasnt there when i was little i cant remember when it happened...
Getting to a doctor or gyno and getting examined is the only sure way to get a medical opinion on this that will hold merit.
so same problem here and my doc said that the diffrences are normal but the bumbs are cycte
I am 29years old woman, a mother of 2 kids. WWhen I was your age, and a vergin, I worried about how my down looks like, I had the same problem that you're talking about. A bigger lip(labia minora) than the other one, not bad, but I was worried. Don't worry about it again, the skin down there is stretchy, that's why they look diffrent, but in real they are the same size.
Don't worry about it, or go to the doctor if you're a vergin and have never been sexually active. Usually when a girl is a vergin her Hymen(a smal protective skin on the entrence of your vegina) doesn't let bacteria to get inside, so it's unlikly or very rare to have an infection. I remeber that I never had an infection when I was a vergin, and even after marriage and being sexually active with mu husband, never had an infection, I was a vergin and he was too. I had my first kid with a c section, the same thing my vaginal opening was intact, protected no infections. It's until I had my second kid vaginally, they performed an episiotomy and ruin my vaginal entrance, then, you can tell that my discharge increased and may be I got few infections, even without being sexually active, I guess when your vagina is more exposed, than it tried ti clean itself more from anything it penetrates it. bacteria, ....etc. Don't worry about the looks and anything if you're a virgin, think about school at the age, life is too long to thing about those things later on. You're okay. It's just a normal worry that teens feels, boys and girls, forget about it.
Hope it helps,
If you shave down there those kind of bumps can pop up. Just leave them be and they will go away. If they dont shrink or go away in a week i would get it checked out by the doctor.