diagnosed with warts...questions?!?!
I was just diagnosed with genital warts on the shaft of my penis. I only have one very noticable one thats been there for months, and maybe one or 2 little ones that could have just showed up recently. I was given aldara to get rid of them i just had a couple of questions....1. how possible is it for the warts to spread into my urethra? would there be any warning signs of this happening? Im sopposed to wash the aldara off in the mornings...what would be the best way to do this?

any thoughts??

It is very unlikely that the wart will move inside the urethra. In 90% of cases, the body’s immune system clears HPV naturally within two years.  But, sometimes, HPV infections are not cleared and can have HPV even if years have passed since he or she had sexual contact with an infected person.

For aldara, In the morning, wash off the medicine with water and a mild soap.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.