did my doc misdiagnose me with inclusion cysts
Hi, about 5 weeks ago, I shaved my groin. The day after shaving I notice 4 white bumps on the underside of my penis. I tried Neosporin for a few days; no change, so after 4 weeks I went to my doctor. He examined me, saying they did not look suspicious. He said they were inclusion cysts and that if they changed in appearance or grow I should come back. Could he have mistaken them for something more serious like warts? I have noticed a new tiny white mark in the same area. I can provide a picture to help.
From the symptoms, it can be folliculitis, cysts, molluscum or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Diagnosis of genital warts is usually clinical, made by visual inspection. Genital warts can be confirmed by biopsy but Sometimes we can use an enhancing technique called acetowhitening. This technique involves the application of 5% acetic acid solution to the area of suspicion for about 5-10 minutes. Infected areas will turn white. You can get it done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.