do i have HPV?
Ok so a while ago I had this pink lump, with no white top, pop up. I thought it was acne from shaving down there. But it got bigger, so I went to the doctor(on call). The day before the doctor, I noticed like 6 small white things under the skin. I forgot to report it to him. He burned off the big pink thing. I asked do you think its HPV. He said yes at first but after looking at it he didn't see a cauliflower texture and it might just be folliculitis. I ended up going back(when my original doctor was back in) getting the 6 white bumps burned off because they finally rose above the skin. The Doctor said that they are definitely  warts, but he couldn't tell me if it was hpv or another type of wart that is normal. Now the final skin healing process is going on, but now I see 3 new possible warts popping up. The warts were not on the penis or scrotum. they where right next to it. But the 3 new warts are on the scrotum and penis. 2 are in areas I shave, they are pinkish with a white top. The other, if it is a wart or not its to early to tell, is near the top. So far that is just a white dot. I'm pretty sure that one is just something that has always been there its just with all the paranoia and the observation I am seeing it for the first time.

So my question is this, does it seem like I have hpv? Or could it be bad shaving methods. I get a little lazy and forget to wash razor that I have used and leavet out to collect bacteria and end up rusting lol. And yes I cut my self quite often. So I wonder if this is problem and not an STD. The timing for a std to pop up is perfect cause the last time a had sex was like 4 months ago. Its hard to tell. The doctor is trying to find a way to test if i got it, but I don't think its going to happen. And if i do have HPV, can I touch the infected area and then touch say... my but hole and have it spread that easily?
All warts are caused by HPV.

Warts on you genitals are caused by a type of genital HPV.

HPV doesn't spread easily through touching. Still, people who have not had anal sex will sometimes get anal warts.

It is not unusual for warts to pop up 4 months after exposure.

My guess is that you have genital warts....doctors usually get this right....but as they aren't too sure, I would see  a dermatologist for a better diagnosis. If the dermatologist is unsure, he/she might biopsy.
Well that sucks... does HPV go away?
Most people clear the infection in less than a year.