Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
facial warts
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

facial warts

I have facial warts(filiform warts), had one four years ago, got that treated with burning, had no warts for two years from there on. for the past year and a half, the wart resurfaced,I treated one and it started getting worse, now i have more than 20+  warts on my face . I treat them(burning and freezing) and they come back, my doctor says that there is no permennat treatment and so is the evident truth from interet. is this cancerous, the more i treat them they more they come bac with new ones, will it become worse ?, is there any treatment /medicine i can take that might have a chance to improve my immunity..i heard the only way is to have good immuntiy and i guess mine is too low..is there a way to boost my immunity...pls advice me..iam so desperate and hopeless

Thankyou.