Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
genital warts can be a cause to fail medical exam to get a job
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

genital warts can be a cause to fail medical exam to get a job

Hello,
Im a female 32, I've been worried coz i found a wart in my genital area its grows n my clitoris and above it, i took a pap smear coz i've been having a vaginal discharges and my doctor said its a yeast infection but she recommended to perform pap smear to make sure what it causes but before that i have this warts in my genital but i wasn't paying attention but after sometime i noticed that it keep multiplying so i googling about genital warts and for what i red seems what i have is a genital warts.Had an STD test all negative but have yeast infection( and my yeast infection keeps coming back) mid last year  around october had protected contact and that was the last one.
My question are:

1. Its been a year that i have no contact so why i have this warts now? can i ruled out as a warts or other genital infection that change skin appearance?

2. If i will have new partner can he gets the virus from cunnilingus?

3. When a partner had HPV vaccination will he not get the virus even its unprotected sex?

4. Having HPV can cause fail medical exam from applying a job abroad will they denied my working visa?

please do need help with this i'm really stress regarding to this matter.
Thank you!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1. 1. Its been a year that i have no contact so why i have this warts now? can i ruled out as a warts or other genital infection that change skin appearance?

A: HPV symptoms (warts) can take months or or years to appear. You cannot rule anything out. Either get tested for HPV by your GYN or have a wart biopsied by a dermatologist.

2. 2. If i will have new partner can he gets the virus from cunnilingus?

A: Anything is possible but getting infected via oral sex is a much lower risk than genital sex. Some aren't infectious after 6-24 months of clearing the virus from your body but a person can be infectious again anytime. There is debate whether this last sentence is true for everyone or not.

3. When a partner had HPV vaccination will he not get the virus even its unprotected sex?

A: Only if the strain of the virus you have are the ones that the vaccine protects people against. Since there are over 100 strains, 40 of which are gential (genital) anything is possible. The vaccine protects people from the most common strains.

4. Having HPV can cause fail medical exam from applying a job abroad will they denied my working visa?

A:  Not unless the company hires people to snoop into your medical records which is illegal.
Blank
Thanks for your answer but i haven't told that i am applying a job abroad i dont know will it be the cause of denied visa, i will have my medical exam for that said job and i am worried if having hpv will be the reason of not getting the job. i know that they will deny a visa if its a threat to the public health and i have no idea if hpv is one of them. i am so anxiously worried not to get a working visa.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...