Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
genital warts

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

genital warts

My sexually just recently noticed she had a few bumps near the opening of her vagina. she thinks its genital warts, and they look like it could be. After doing some research i found that incubation of the virus can be from 2-6 and some times even years before people show symptoms of genital warts (like the actually showing warts). We are wondering is it safe that incubation is in the range for a few months to a year or what would be your best professional opinion on this matter?
she needs to be seen and find out what is going on. it's not always warts.

have either of you had your gardasil shot series for hpv yet?

how long have you been together?

grace
I know i haven't had that shot before and I'm sure she hasn'tt either, but we have been together for about 4 months now and have been sexually for about 5 months