help!! hpv new warts after 5 years
Hi. I need some advice. After 5 years of being inactive I am starting to have anal warts again. I never had warts in other places (at least not visible ones). I am wondering if I can give warts to my partner if he gives me a blowjob. Also am I more susceptible to catch hiv if he performs fellatio on me?. I don't have visible warts on my penis and never had them. Is it true that for passing hpv there has to be skin to skin contact on the infected area or it iis enough any skin to skin contact doesnt matter if the area is not affected by warts when you have warts in other parts of your body?.

Please I really need advice. I always practice protected penetration but not protected oral sex all the times. I am so willing to do it from now on. Many experts say that oral sex carries no risk for contracting HIV or a extremely low risk (with no ejaculation) but I will use condoms for all kinds of oral sex from now on with no exceptions!
Oral sex with an infected partner carries a small risk of HIV infection and this risk if present if he/ she has  bleeding gums or tiny sores or ulcers somewhere in the mouth, which causes a risk of HIV entering the bloodstream.

HPV is transmitted through skin-to-skin contact, usually during sexual intercourse. It can also be transmitted through oral sex. It cannot be spread by kissing, toilet seats, bedding, door knobs, swimming pools, hot tubs, shared clothing or eating utensils.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.