high risk hpv tests results
I am 38. Got diagnosed with HR HPV a year and half ago. Got colcoscopy exam, doctor find something, but biopcy was negative.  6 month later got abnormal pap and followed with colcoscopy, doctor didn't find anything, 6 month later got normal pap, but my body still shows the virus.  Recently got next pap results back it is again abrnormal as the very first time - LGSIL.  Should I repeat pap, or just go directly for colcoscopy.  My doctor told me that HR HPV goes away within a year for 50% women, however for the rest of them, even if pap test is normal and still presence of the virus, then I should get colcoscopy no matter what.  What should I do?  Found on some sides that vitamins C, E, celenium, etc in really large amount help. Is it really so?
Do whatever your dr. tells you to do in regards to the pap or the colposcopy.  If it were me, I'd go straight for the colposcopy.  

I haven't heard anything about those vitamins but I do know that taking extra folic acid will help keep your immunity strong which will help your body fight off the HPV.

Good luck.  Sounds like you've got things under control with your dr.