homeopathic approach?

I was wondering that for the treatment of GW, if homeopathic medicine such as Wartol is any effective?

I heard that it can work for some people but not as well for others, i was just curious and wanted an opinion before proceed with the treatment.

Also, what treatments do you usually use that you find the most effective?
Hey Griever how u doin? I wondered the same thing and i'm goin to dr. appt  tomorow and gonna ask q's bout treatment for the bumps i got. Mine r so small thogh that last time the doc said it wasn't anything but they seem to be spreading idk and not going away so hoping he can help me out b4 i lose it. Did u ever hear of ppl using apple cider vinegar/homeopathy on warts btw??

Hey Jake,

Im good just hanging in there trying to get through another day. Yea make sure you get that list ready for the questions. Ive heard of people using apple cider vinegar but i personally have never tried that treatment myself. I rather go for something more mainstream like allopathic medicines but i really do want to try the Wartol treatment which is a homeopathic medicine. People have used both treatments and it seems to work for some people and not for others.