Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
how long does your Cryotherapy takes to heal
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how long does your Cryotherapy takes to heal

mine takes about 3 days and i notice shedding of the skin. i would like to ask if it is safe to have sex????
doctor told me the healing process takes 1 week. i am afraid if the skin hasnt healed i am susceptible to contrat other STDs and HIV....please help.
Related Discussions
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
sorry to add, mine is located at the base of the penis....which cant be covered with the condom. will i contract any diseases if the skin hasnt really fully healed.....
Blank
i had cryotherapy in the same spot for my warts it took about a week for the scab to fall off and about 2 weeks to get the normal skin colour back my docter said i could have sex but recommened using a condom but i just waited till it was all healed then you dont have to worry
Blank
but my wart is located at the base of the shaft where the condom doesnt cover.......
Blank
then just wait till it heals
Blank
hi, thanks for your reply, i am wondering what is the duration for the healing? is it when the skin is shedded means its already healed right???? i am worried as i had sex 3 days after the treatment thanks
Blank
i have alrdy had sex without waiting, now i am worried
Blank
mine have taken around two weeks and are still very sore, but I think it all depends on the size of the wart and where it is located.
Blank
as long as the scab had already fallen off on its own the outer skin would be sealed and u would have no risk and even if it wasnt healed you are still probibly fine
Blank
okie thanks, i when to call a hooker, and after we had sex i went to the toilet to wash, the scab came off :(
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...