how often does genital warts appear?
so my bf and i were diagnosed with hpv months ago,we got treatment,mine got away right away  and never appear again( genital warts) but my bf has had some orb,they cobtinue to appear very often,like every 3-4 days....he does that with the medicament that the doctor gave us,they disappear and than after like 1 week they appear again....pls somebody help me....thank you very much
Not everyone's immune system can fight this virus. Some people need extra help. For those that need help to boost their immune system, the recommendations from your fellow HPV positive people are to do things like: Stop smoking cigs, stop or cut down on all booze, take vitamins and supplements, exercise often, reduce stress, get more sleep and (most importantly) - no sex (esp no unsafe sex) until the warts are gone for at least 3 months. I know the no sex thing may be toughest of all but this is what most people do when they are trying to chase the warts away. Some doctors will say 6-24 months of no warts. At the very least, condoms use will help a lot.

he actually quit smoking and we both are trying to eat healthy,he has alot of stress due to this fact that the warts keep appearing,very often....we have used protection during sex only in days when he hasnt had warts,days that warts appear we dont have sex....thanks for replying....
so it is not uncommon for warts to appear this often?? and we are kind of confused cuz the moment i use the medication that our doc gave us,i havnt had them for months....only in him they keep appearing....
Some men who want their warts to go away stop having sex for 3-6 months. Some go as long as 24 months because they need more time to recover and stop getting warts. There is no recommended number but 3 months is the minimum. The goal is to be wart-free and time without sex isn't that big of a deal if your body requires that to recover.
thank you very much for replying,we ill try to not have sex for 3 months and we will hope that after this the warts wont appear as often as they do now....lets hope it works....