hpv and discharge
I was diagnosed with hpv after I miscarried in January around March I started to get a very heavy dark brown discharge no smell and clumps of yeast looking stuff in my vaginal area after three months of treating it wit otc yeast Med it got worse so I went to my obgyn and she said it not yeast she don't know Wat it is can it be from hpv she do know its coming from my cervix
HPV is less likely to cause this dark brown discharge. In some cases however there is cause for concern like  cervical cancer, pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), menopause, or sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea and  Chlamydia .You should consult a gynecologist who will physically examine the local area and may consider tests.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

well i have been tested for all std's and it came back negative as well as a 13 week 4 day hiv test which came back negative its driving me insane the itching and buring and yeast like stuff down there its killing me  i notice ofter my period it gets really bad it swells itch burns the yeast like stuff comes in clumps and i cant pay to keep going to my obgyn and she dont know the problem this month the brown discharge havent started yet but its no smell down there or discharge do you have a clue what this can be thans for your reply