hpv concerns
I am a 48 year old woman...I gave unprotected oral sex to a male that told me after the fact that he has hpv and still has outbreaks.  He also rubbed his penis against my buttocks.  We did not have sex.  It has been 4 and a half weeks now and I have 4 grey spots on the bottom of my mouth and I have had a sore throat and tingling in my mouth, lips and tongue for about 3-4 weeks now.  I also have redness around my anus and it has been burning and painful for a few weeks.  I have noticed growths around my anus, but they have been there for most of the 4 1/2 weeks and have attributed them to hemoroids but am now having doubts that that is what they are.  I have done enough research now to assume this is hpv, oral and genital, what I am wondering is...
1.  Can I transmit this disease to someone else by giving them unprotected oral sex?
2.  Can this be transmitted by using a spoon of someone that has hpv directly after they use it?
3.  Is it possible to transfer oral hpv to ones own genitals?
4.  How long will it take for the grey spots to turn to warts?
5.  How long can I wait to get the oral hpv checked and/or removed before it becomes dangerous to my health?
Thank you so much for any answers you may be able to provide.
Unprotected oral sex is high risk, so yes you can infect someone by doing that. Go to a doctor asap to get your mouth and anus checked. An oral suregeon will remove any mouth warts and test them. A proctologist or gyn will remove the anus warts. HPV dating sites seem to be our only hope for romance, IMO.