hpv risk
1) Is there an HPV test for men? I feel irresponsable because my ex did ALL tests and I made him repeat them I have ocd but he didnt do the hpv  test and I always used condoms even if that doesnt protect from hpv. I was tested with my first bf for hpv in 2010 it was neqative but I spent 7 months sexually active with my second and last bf so if i became infected with hpv it was since feb 2012 when I started to be with him after he got tested for all stds, so its only been a year, is that enough for cells to be precancerous?

3) If I had the high risk HPV strain the one that causes cervical cancer, how long could it take for the abnormal cells or hpv to turn into pre cancer? or cancer?

There is no test for HPV in men in the USA and most countries. Without warts, no sexually active man has any idea how clean he is unless his female gets tested and diagnosed with it too. Only then can he assume he has it.

Not every high risk diagnosis turns into cancer or pre-cancer. But you should be checked annually to be sure it doesn't. A year is enough time to be pre-cancerous, but it can also be a decade. This virus likes to hide in a body and waits until your immune system weakens.