hpv
I was dignose with hpv and had an occasional bleeding between periods and had an excessive discharge, does it mean I had an ovarian cancer?
You need to see a GYN. Bleeding and discharge could be from many different issues. HPV rarely leads to serious health issues, cancer. The main reason it does is lack of medical intervention. There are lots of ways to prevent and treat so it is very important you get your checkups.
I'm scheduled to have a coloscope next week monday, I know that hpv rarely had a symptoms, I'm bleeding every week for  1 to 2 days. I'm worried of the coloscope result next week.
Try not to worry, stress only adds to HPV symptoms. Stress can also mess with your periods. Even if you do have dyplasia there are lots of options with treatments. I know a few women who have had procedures, even more than one and this ended their cell changes before it became more serious.