hpv
Hi doc 29 female 8 months pregnant  wen I was 4 months preg I stated developing some small skins on my vagina I went to the clinic I was told its warts that I wait until I give birth but these skins are increasing and I feel too uncomfortable wat must I do my due date is April 20 can this be cleard out
Depending on the extent of the warts, the doctor may postpone treatment until after childbirth. But if the warts get so big that they might cause an obstruction in the vagina, they may need to be removed before childbirth. You should get it evaluated from a dermatologist and discuss the treatment options with him.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.