is sciatica & strong, pungent urine symptom of HPV?
im a 40 yr old, average health, non-smoking single woman. a single parent, with ok diet except for to much ice cream, and caffeine. i have been suffering from what i believe to be sciatica in both hips/legs for 5 months. with no health insurance, i have not been to doctor for 2 years (exceptSTD clinic). although i take ibuprofen & i do some yoga stretches (specific to helping the pain of sciatica). for the past 2 months, my urine has had a very pungent, foul smell and has been dark amber in color (not really too cloudy). but yet i dont seem to notice any pelvic or vaginal pain while urinating, having sex, or otherwise. 7 months ago i was diagnosed with high-risk HPV while i was being tested for an STD.( i am to be retested in 3 months and hopefully it has taken its course.)
{*side note ~ 8 yrs ago, during my C-Section, the doctors cut into my bladder (which was adhered to scar tissue from my 1st c-section incision). i was catheterized for 2 weeks.. and since then i sometimes have a hard time stopping my urine flow, and wet my panties. i dont know if thats relevant, but felt important to share.*}

All thee things have been seemingly unrelated to me. but i recently was reading on here how sciatica can be a symptom of flank pain, and flank pain is a associated with kidney and other health concerns that could be a reason for pungent urine smell. so i am now wondering, is sciatica & strong, pungent urine symptom of HPV?

No.  I think you need to be evaluated for kidney infection or kidney stones or bladder infection, but this sounds nothing like HPV.