Aa
A
A
Close
is sciatica & strong, pungent urine symptom of HPV?
im a 40 yr old, average health, non-smoking single woman. a single parent, with ok diet except for to much ice cream, and caffeine. i have been suffering from what i believe to be sciatica in both hips/legs for 5 months. with no health insurance, i have not been to doctor for 2 years (exceptSTD clinic). although i take ibuprofen & i do some yoga stretches (specific to helping the pain of sciatica). for the past 2 months, my urine has had a very pungent, foul smell and has been dark amber in color (not really too cloudy). but yet i dont seem to notice any pelvic or vaginal pain while urinating, having sex, or otherwise. 7 months ago i was diagnosed with high-risk HPV while i was being tested for an STD.( i am to be retested in 3 months and hopefully it has taken its course.)
{*side note ~ 8 yrs ago, during my C-Section, the doctors cut into my bladder (which was adhered to scar tissue from my 1st c-section incision). i was catheterized for 2 weeks.. and since then i sometimes have a hard time stopping my urine flow, and wet my panties. i dont know if thats relevant, but felt important to share.*}

All thee things have been seemingly unrelated to me. but i recently was reading on here how sciatica can be a symptom of flank pain, and flank pain is a associated with kidney and other health concerns that could be a reason for pungent urine smell. so i am now wondering, is sciatica & strong, pungent urine symptom of HPV?

Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1340994 tn?1374197577
No.  I think you need to be evaluated for kidney infection or kidney stones or bladder infection, but this sounds nothing like HPV.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank