low-grade HPV
Does anyone have a clue how long it takes for a low-grade HPV infection to clear itself up? I was diagnosed in July and am going for my first colpo very soon. Needless to say I am nervous!!! If anyone has any friendly advice or knowledge about low-grade HPV strains, please share!!!
u were diagnaosed with high risk hpv yes?with a low grade strain?i was dx'd with high risk 6-07 had LEEP 8-07 had four paps three clear and awaiting the results of #4.after the colp and LEEP if u need it,they give paps every 4 months to see if it will re-appear on the cervix.so the colpo will tell if u need a LEEP or whether they will watch to see if it will go away on its own...sometimes it does!
I hope it does go away on its own!! Yes, high risk type, low grade strain. I hope your 4th remains clear! Thanks for the info!
i hope this goes away for u as well...they usually watch if for 6 months to see!thank u regarding #4..i do believe it will be fine......will know in another week!keep us posted on ur colpo results!best of health 2 u!:)