lupus and hpv
It was confirmed on april 4,2012 that I am hpv positive...I can't live like this...I am already messesd up..I have SLE..what I to do...I have nothing to live for anymore..I hate myself..I wa clean last june. :'( what am I to do...and then there's no cure...I wish I could go back to 2011.
Hello McFerrin,
It sounds to me you are going through difficult times. I guess it was distressful for you to get tested positive again (PCR test?) for HPV.

You might also feel like you lost some control in your life. SLE is quite a serious situation but following the plan provided by your helath service provider is very important.

What has happened in 2011?

If you want, you can also tell me in private,
You are not alone in this, please stay with us, I'm willing to hear more and as much as you feel like to share.

I had a normal pap smear, I was clean..the only I had to worry about was the lupus, now I have hpv...**** has gotten harder....I don't wanna live anymore.
relax and take some deep breaths McFerrin.  I can sympathize with you situation having more than one thing to worry about.  But I can assure you thtat the HPV is not a big problem in life going forward.  I'd say 98% of those who come to this site with newly acquired HPV symptoms or diagnosis arrive inthe same state as you right now.  With some study and research and appreciating the facts about HPV, those fears alleviate quite quickly and to a large degree.  I know that you have lupus and SLE, whatever that is, and so you are being bombarded with crap these days.  But it's just a moment in time and you'll be okay with the HPV. Keep your chin up as best you can and do your darndest to get as educated as you can about your issues.  It'll calm you down a lot.
Hello again, McFerrin.

You say you have nothing to live for anymore. It's a very difiicult thing to hear.
Please bear in mind that in general HPV infection is a minor health condition.

You said you have had SLE (Lupus). I guess youu have been dealing with this for more than a year, so it indicated you managed to gain some control in  your life which is a very good thing.

The feelings you are going through are natural and understoodable, but I want to assure you that over time this newly condition will ease. Those are the very rare occasions in which it progresses to maor helath issues.

I strongly advice you to talk about your situation with your doctor. You might want and need to work on a new plan. You might also consider some emotional/mental assistance. You are going through troubled times, and there are people who can help you. Please don't forget it. There's a lot of thing that can be done to ease your burden.

Tell me what you think.
I have both as well so I understand :(
It will get better, trust me
message me if you want to talk
I too have SLE, as well as Sjorgren's, and am HPV positive .  I had HRA and biopsies and surgical excision of High Grade Squamous Epithelial Lesions, turned out to be cancer in situ.  I want very much to live, am not giving up, and can overcome this.  Not the worse thing in the world, and at least I didn't have invasive carcinoma.  Life goes on, you learn to deal with things when they come your way
I am ok now...I got the growths removed and its been a year...they say it takes 1 or 2 for the virus to go away...I eat my veggies and take vitamins. I stay positive and I am about to get my last dosage of gardesil