mild dysplasia??
Well, went to the dr. today and have yet another BV (not relevant to this site)although, if anyone has any suggestions about recurring BV, PLEASE let me know!!
I am having my colposcopy next month....After 2 1/2 yrs....and countless Normal Paps......I was fine. Until a couple months ago the spot where I had my LEEP procedure done now has the cells that the biopsy came back as Not conclusive, non-diagnostic???? but, it looks like Mild Dysplasia.......
Ok, I am starting to NOT believe what I read on the forums about being "clear" after 6-18 months........
The Doc. said it is Probably 60% HPV....maybe they didnt get it all or it came back, etc.  Well, what else could it be.
I quit smoking (cold turkey after 16 yrs) and eat tons of fruit every day....and this is what i get.....HPV back???
Can some one restore my faith??
have u been in a monogomous relationship for how long?if not it could come from someone else......u don't mention this and it is important factor!