Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
minocycline and HPV

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

minocycline and HPV

I have hpv and recently was given minocycline for cyst. acne. since i hae been taking minocycline i started experiencing bleeding from the vagina, muscle aches, and chest pain. in the mornings when i first get up the bleeding has stpped, but when I take the medicine it starts back.  what does this mean?
These might be side effects from the drugs, so in that case you should stop taking them and call your Dr. Joint pain and unusual bleeding are side effects from taking minocycline which may indicate an allergic reaction. Is your chest pain followed by difficulty breathing? As that is a side effect too. Just stop taking the meds and see a Dr because it could be nothing to do with the meds at all.

I don't think there is any link to HPV.